· For over twenty years I founded, performed and produced with a non-profit theater in Sacramento, California.
· Studied improvisational comedy theater with Del Close of Second City Theater in Chicago and with members of The Committee in San Francisco.
· Nine years as local President of the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.
· Acted in television movies, national commercials, and as a featured extra in films.
· 2009 I was a Pushcart nominee for one of my short stories.
· Creative grants from The California Arts Council, Sacramento Arts Commission and the Sacramento Community Cable Foundation.
· Short stories have appeared in publications around the world.
Arachne Press Limited (UK) – You Fickle, Fickle Travel Gods
Sleeping Cat Books – The Sacred Duty of Mexican Mothers
Aphelion (Australia) – The Way of the Warrior
The Harrow – Surfer Girl of Donegal Bay
La Fenetre (France) – O’Rourke Wake and The Child Prince
Prose Toad – Locke Mulligan
The Piker – Lake Zinzunzan
Liars League – El Bandito
Shine – Vampire
Write Side Up – 26-14-3
Turbular – Ray
Gold Dust (UK) – Second Coming
Pens on Fire – A Promised Green Land
Barking Frog – Shamrock Oil Company
Taj Mahal (India) – Ghost of Quinceañera
The Glass Coin (Canada)- Starla: Astral Warrior
The Ojo Del Lago (Mexico) –Father Kinsella and His Special Children
· Jurassi, Woodside CA
· Ragdale, Lake Forest IL
· Wurlitzer, Taos NM
· ArtTerra, Tondela Portugal
· Convento São Francisco de Mértola Portugal,
· Can Serrat, El Bruc Spain
· Ozu Cultural Center, Monteleone Sabina Italy.
· A.B. Social Science C.S.U. Sacramento CA
· M.P. A. Public Administration C.S.U. Hayward